My sister mixed up a batch of these for Thanksgiving day, and it was the perfect start to a delicious meal. We took the pomegranate margarita recipe that we have and just swapped out the juice. Oh hello deliciousness. Honestly I don’t need a special occasion to drink a margarita so I will be making these many more times. I also love that these fit in perfectly with my favorite time of year.
Since it is my favorite time of year, and the season for giving, I thought it would be a great time to do a giveaway! My wish list has been growing, and on it is a cute, but good rolling pin. I saw this one recommended in one of my magazines, and immediately sent it to Blair for a stocking idea. We are only filling each other’s stockings and exchanging ornaments this year since we consider our new house our present. So I thought it might be fun to share some of the love with you guys. You have the chance to win this adorable rolling pin from Anthropologie. You are going to need it for all of the baking you are going to be doing. See the fine print below to see how to enter:
- One comment per person.
- Leave me a comment telling me what is on your wish list.
- You can earn two extra entries by:
- Leaving a separate comment that you like me on Facebook
- Leaving a separate comment that you are a public follower of my blog
- Giveaway ends at midnight on Monday, December 12th
- One winner will be selected by random.org
- If prize isn’t claimed within 7 days, a second winner will be selected
- Open only to North American residents
2 cup(s) water
2 cup(s) gold tequila
2 cup(s) cranberry juice
1 cup(s) triple sec
Ice cubes for serving
frozen cranberries for serving
What you’ll do:
In large pitcher, combine limeade and water until well blended. Stir in tequila, cranberry juice, and triple sec. Cut each lime crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick wheels; cut a slit in each wheel, from center to edge. To serve, place ice cubes and a few cranberries in each glass; place a lime wheel on rim.